Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday 7th

It rained through the night but this morning the sun is shining.

Up early and put the damp clothes back on the lines and hopefully they will be dry for me when we come home.
Went out to see Mum this morning. She was better than she had been through the week. Took her into Warrawong for a look around and to have her coffee.
Back in the car, she had a sleep as she said she was tired.
Back to The Links and she only has 15 minutes until lunch time. We left her and went to see Wally & Helen but there was no-one home. Came on the Woolworths and got a few things then home for lunch and will remake the beds. It is getting overcast so will write more later when the washing is off the line and the beds are made. It is just 1pm.
Had our lunch and started to do some sewing. Sandy said he would do an hour in the back yard.
He came in about 3 and said he didn't feel well. I told him to have a shower as he had done enough.
All happened in the next 1/4 hour. He was having a heart attack and I didn't realise.
He asked me to take him down to Bulli Hospital but it ws closed. Said he wanted to go to Wollongong Hospital but by the time I got to the traffic lights (about 500 yards down from Bulli Hospital, he wanted to go back home and ring "000".
They arrived and worked with him and then took him to Wollongong Hospital.
Ben (next door) drove me in my car and we followed the ambulance.

This is being written on Friday afternoon. I haven't had a chance to keep this posted but will do so before I go to see him tomorrow in Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment