Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday 3rd

It is overcast again today. I went into town after Sandy had gone to the gym. Went down to The Links to get measurements for Mum's stockings. They come in all sizes so this is necessary!!!!
Went to Hospital Hill Pharmacy and the lady was really nice there. She knew what I was after and then took them back down to Mum. She was having a confused day. Walked her to the dining room and left her to have her lunch.
Came on back to the Financial Adviser. Signed my life away on about 30 pages. Had to get more original documents but went to the Credit Union and they gave them to me. Saved Sandy having to go in tomorrow.
Came on home and Sandy was home before me. He had his lunch and I went down the road to get some things for tea.
Andrew is going to Melbourne today for work. He leaves on the 4pm plane and won't be home until tomorrow on the 5pm plane into Sydney. Just a quick trip.
The boy's came from school and had a lazy afternoon. Nothing doing other than getting tea ready. Simon will be in soon and we can have tea.
We watched some TV then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment