Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thursday 21st

Today is the old boy's birthday. He has finally reached 66 but God knows how. No guarantee there will be 67 but if there is, he needs to celebrate.
Anyway, the boys have gone to school and Sandy and I have to be at the High School to supervise the HSC by 8.15. We got home again about 1 and had our lunch then I went down the road to get some things.
My sister and Jeff came up to see Sandy for his birthday about 4 and left about 5.30. They wouldn't stay for tea as they had chicken being thawed in the fridge for their tea.
As Simon is working late tonight (not yesterday as I said), we will have our tea as only Andrew will be home for tea. Having pasta and crusty bread as it is simple and quick.
Nothing much doing today so I will leave it as it is and go again when we get back from Sydney on Saturday (sometime).

No comments:

Post a Comment